Wednesday, June 20, 2018

Baby let's go, to the cabin down below.....

So this past week, VUBOQ invited me up to his Cabin Of Ill Repute in the forests of West Virginia.  So after work, I stopped and got a bottle of Gold Digger wine (love that shit) and headed up.

Once there, we put a few more pieces in the big puzzle he has been working on since last year, although we came nowhere near to finishing it.  We had some drinks (he didn't like Gold Digger, it was too sweet for him, so I ended up finishing the entire bottle), lots of conversation, lots of fun, some food and then more fun and conversation.  

And then, since I had drank an entire bottle of wine, I left before it got dark, for the windy roads are something I didn't want to tackle with just headlights.   But even though I was only there a few hours (four or five), it was a lot of fun.  

And I got some pics:

The aforementioned cabin, itself.

Feet propped up, on the screen-in porch, glass of wine and fuzzy bear slippers.

Supper.  Tofu, with some kind of mustard glaze, chard (which I had for the first time, and since I discovered I did not like it at all, the last time as well), rice, hummas with olives and tabbuleh (sp?)

And later some La Croix (sweetie, it's alright isn't it) flavored carbonated water.


POLT

No comments: