Wednesday, June 27, 2018

If I were a hero, I'd be Martin Luthor (Part 927)...

Superhero Anydays

Today we have, from the early 80s, I think, and drawn by Jose Luis Lopez-Garcia (I was never much of a fan of his, but this is okay work), quite a few of DC's heroes. (Most of the Legion Of Super-Heroes, most of the JLA, quite a few of the JSA, and a bunch of single heroes too)

On the ground, roughly left to right, front to back: The Flash I, Green Lantern I, Black Lightning, Huntress, Elongated Man, Power Girl,
Dr. Fate, Green Arrow, Black Canary, The Flash II, Prince Ra-Man, Sgt Rock, Karate Kid
Ultra Boy, Aquaman, ?, Tyroc, Dr. Mid-Nite, Phantom Girl, Lightning Lad, Brainiac 5, Robin, Hourman

In the air, up front we have Wonder Woman, Superman, Batman, and in the back, roughly bottom to top, left to right: Mon-El, Timber Wolf, Red Tornado,  Captain Marvel (aka Shazam)
Princess Projectra, Light Lass, Mary Marvel
Shrinking Violet
Cosmic Boy, Chameleon Boy, Hawkman
Dream Girl, Sun Boy, Dawnstar, Green Lantern II
Shadow Lass, Wildfire, Colossal Boy
********************
And we also have a gender bent Black Widower out in the snowy forests somewhere.


POLT

No comments: