Monday, May 23, 2022

I would not sell my collection, for if I did, I would cry (Part 77)...

 Today In The History Of Polt's Comic Book Collection

Today we go back to May of 1982, and The Brave And The Bold #188.


The Brave And The Bold did not start this way, but from the late 60's onwards, each month it was a story of Batman and some other DC Comics character (just like DC Comics Presents always had Superman and some other character).

I remember this because of the cover, I mean, Batman, a casket, and Nazis!  Who wouldn't want to read this, especially a 14 year old Polt?   I don't imagine I would have gotten it because of Rose and Thorn (a normal woman, Rose, who had a split personality/superheroine, Thorn), I don't think at that time I would have heard of her.  But I'm sure the other things on the cover are what cause me to buy it.

POLT

No comments: