Sunday, August 27, 2023

 SO....

The oldest ParisPeking girl is in her dorm since last weekend (she's a band geek like her father so she had to go in the middle of August a few weeks before classes start).  She'll be a Freshman in college in a few weeks. 

How in the FUCK did that happen????

I was a groomsman in the ParisPeking wedding 19 years ago, before she was born.

I was friends with A Local Celebrity, Mr. David ParisPeking when he was dating the redhead, before he even started dating Mrs. A Local Celebrity, Mr. David ParisPeking, much less making babies with her. 

And now, the firstborn of their union is STARTING COLLEGE!

God DAMN, I'm old.

I mean, I already KNEW that but every time something comes along to reenforce the idea and remind me of it, a little piece of my soul dies.

*SIGH*

Ah well, Of course I wish her the best of luck, and I know she'll be a kickass college student!

POLT

No comments: