Monday, August 28, 2017

If I were a hero, I'd be Martin Luthor (Part 663)...

Superhero Anydays

Today we have the cover from a Marvel comic book, from 1977, and with a very unique collection of superheroes.

I'm just gonna start naming them, starting in the lower left: Nightcrawler, Power Man, Moondragon, Shiang-Chi Master Of Kung Fu, Black Panther, Valkyrie, Colossus.
Next row-ish: Cyclops, Hallcat, Silver Surfer, Iron Fist,  Wolverine, Hawkeye, Banshee, Hercules, Spider-Woman
Next row-ish: Daredevil, Ghost Rider, Iceman, Nick Fury
Next row-ish: Beast, Dr. Strange, Nova, Nighthawk, Namor the Sub-Mariner
Top row: Captain Marvel, Storm, Falcon, Black Widow, Phoenix and Angel.

Don't think I've forgotten anyone....
********************
Also today, we've got Mark Anthony, who I follow on Instragram, wearing a Batman half shirt, but showing off those abs, bicep and the dazzling smile.


POLT

No comments: