Saturday, August 26, 2017

The object of my desire, I'm walking on a wire (Part 91)...

Walks 2017

Today I walked 2.81 miles in 55 minutes!

Actually what happened was I walked to Rutters, got some supper, and then walked to the Park where I ate it while I read my book.  When I had finished eating, I walked to the Post Office and mailed some things and then just continued on my walk.  I wasn't walking as fast as I usually do, because it was a beautiful, gorgeous day!  Only in the 70s, a cool breeze, no humidity....this is the way I remember summers being as I was growing up.  Augusts never used to be 90 degrees and humid, like they are now....but dont worry, climate change is just a Chinese Hoax....tRump says so.
********************
Seen on today's walk: My supper, a roast beef, ham and Swiss sandwich, chips and a Diet Coke at the Park, and the book I read.


POLT

No comments: