Thursday, April 26, 2018

So tonight, I got to see Avengers: Infinity War!


My review?

WOW!

I'm going to see it again.

It's long, like 2.5 hours long.  But, basically from the very start, it's non-stop action.  

Plenty of humor that's NOT forced, but naturally arising from the characters personalities.

Practically everyone who's every been in a Marvel movie shows up.  (I mean, the Red Skull from Cap's first movie even has a cameo, for God's sake!!!!)

A little overblown on the melodrama (on the very few instances they have any),  and during some battles, with the CGI, it's hard to tell who is exactly fighting whom.

But those are really pretty much all the gripes I can come up with this time.

I'l have to see it again before I can say if it unseats Captain America: Civil War as THE best Marvel movie ever....but right now I'm leaning towards yes (although that could still be the afterglow of just seeing it).

My final statement on the movie: Go see it!

POLT

No comments: