Tuesday, February 22, 2022

 Today,  I had my first in person appointment with the endocrinologist since Jan 2020.  

My A1C dropped from 8.2 to 7.9, which is good...but not really good enough.  And the doctor was thrown for a loop because, other than the A1C, all my bloodwork numbers look good...and the daily blood test I do at home all looked good.....and I self reported that I felt good...which is all good.  But if all that were the case, then my A1C should NOT be that high.  It should be about 6.6 or so.

She couldn't figure it all out, so she put me on the Libre2: a continuous glucose monitor.  It's attached to my arm, and will last for 14 days.  And it takes a blood sugar level every freaking second.  And then in two week, the doctor will download it and look at it and see what she can see.  

I can access it by touching my phone to the monitor and it will give me a current reading, as well as a graph of what my blood sugar has looked like.    Ah, technology.....

But anyway, here is the chart of my blood sugar levels:

POLT

No comments: