Monday, July 25, 2022

 Next week, I have an appointment with the endocrinologist, so I had to get bloodwork done.  They tested for many things.  I got notices throughout the day that I had a new test results, and I could log in online and get them.  Everything that she tested for came back within the recommended range except for my vitamin D levels...they're a bit low.  

The A1C, the long term sugar levels, was 7.1.  The bad news is, the recommended level is 6.5 or below.  The good news is, it dropped from 7.9 back in February!  In the last ten years that I've been tracking my A1C, it has only been this low once: 10 years ago.  And it's never been lower than it is now! And man I am VERY happy about that!  I think the doctor will too.

Also, as it's that time of year again, I had my annual HIV test.  And was negative!  Yay!

So...good news all around today. 

And he's the chart of my A1C over the last ten years.



POLT

No comments: