Monday, August 11, 2014

Wish it was Sunday, cause that's my funday....

Yesterday, Mom and I got my two cousins, Terrek (10 yrs old) and Javion (8 yrs old) and took them to Taco Bell for lunch and then to Fun Castle!

We had an issue at Taco Bell.  We order the 12 pack for the 4 of us to eat, but they were all supremes, which meant they had sour cream on them, which Javey doesn't eat.  So we had to go back up and order him two extra non-sour cream ones.  And we waited and waited and waited.  We were already one eating, and he's still, very patiently, waiting for his order to come up.
Finally, I decided I'd just go up and wait there, to make sure we dont miss them calling the order.  And as I get there, a guy comes up with a tray containing four tacos and some cinnamon twists.  He calls our number, but I tell him that's not our order.  He says they forgot our order, so they gave us the order, plus two more tacos and the twists.  And they're sorry.

Hey, no problem, I think.  We got free food.  Who's gonna complain about that?  After we finished eating, we made our way to Fun Castle.  From Google Earth, it looks like this: 


We played miniature golf (mom won).  They played inside at all the arcade games.  Javey won 75 tickets, but Terrek had 450-some.  Yeah, I was surprised as well.  So they used them to get...well trinkets at the counter.  But they had fun.  Then they rode the go carts.  Javey had to ride the kiddie track, cause he was neither old enough nor tall enough.  Tereek got to ride the bigger one.  And then, after three hours and all that fun, we took them home.  And mom gave them each a bag with four of her homemade cookies in them.

All in all a fun time.  I only managed to snap one picture, this one:


Tereek's shooting hoops, mom's playing skee-ball, and Javey's....well I dont really know what he's play, but he's shooting at something.

POLT

1 comment:

Michelle M. said...

What a fun cousin you are!