Wednesday, May 25, 2016

So.... 

the new computer arrived last week.  I've still been using this old one, cause it's been chugging along, but lately, like since last night, it's been running REALLY slow again.  I'm pretty sure soon I'll have to change over.
********************
Today was the first what I'd call really hot day.  Belle's thermometer said it was 86 degrees on the way home, and it was kinda humid too.  Mom was already planning to come in to put some stuff in my recycling bin since recycling goes tomorrow, and while she was here, we put the air conditioners in.  It's supposed to be into the 90s over the weekend, I'm sure I'll need them then at least.
********************
Just finished watching the season finale of Marvel's Agents Of SHIELD.  It was okay.  The series as a whole was okay.  It does seem to be a bit all over the place, but in the end, it's tons better than that shitstorm that WAS Batman v Superman!

I also watched the series finale of DC's Legends Of Tomorrow.  This series was okay, but more uneven than MAoS.  I have hope for the next season and it appears they're bringing the Justice Society Of America into it.  This could be something great.....if done well.  Which might not be the case...but one can help.
********************
Soon, I'm going to start watching the Flash series again.  I started watching it when it first came out, but I lost interest.  But I've heard good things about it.  And now that I'm done watching the other series, I'm going to just binge watch The Flash and we'll see how it is afterwards.
********************
And some eye candy.


POLT

No comments: