Monday, March 10, 2014

Before I get too cranky, you better (Part 1)...

Today, I introduce a new series, called...

What's Better???

The deal here is, I'll propose two (or possibly more) things and then have everyone vote on which they think is better.  You can leave a comment explaining why you voted the way you did, if you want.  Or if you think both things are equal, or neither thing is any good, you can explain that in the comments without having to cast your vote.

Dont know yet how often I'll do this...we'll see how it goes.  Anyway, without further ado, let's begin.

Ian McKellan's Gandalf, or....


Ian McKellan's Magneto....


Tell me What's Better?



POLT

1 comment:

Michelle M. said...

I picked Gandalf even though I haven't seen all the Hobbit (or any) of the Hobbit movies. I did see the animated one from yore. Anyway, I would rather hang with Gandalf.