Friday, February 12, 2016

So...

This week's been interesting.  Well boring, if I'm talking about work.  But outside of work...on Roku, I watched and got caught up on "The Legends Of Tomorrow".  Not a perfect show, but I enjoyed it.  Not sure how long it'll last, but I enjoy seeing B or C level superhero characters getting a shot.  And the black guy playing Firestorm is very easy on the eyes.  I also made sure I watched it on Thursday.

I also got caught up on the second season of Agent Carter.  Wanted to watch all the first season, BUT, I have to pay for those, and, nope, that ain't gonna happen.  I saw all the 5 episodes that are out now, and they're all pretty good as well.  Again, not great, but I enjoy it.  I'll make sure I dont miss any more episodes on Tuesdays.

Today, after work, that tall, smooth, hot guy with a kid that I visited in December (and we had to play out on his deck), well he came by the house this afternoon, and we had some bedtimesexxyfun here.  Nice.  VERY nice.

Tomorrow night, I'm going with ALCMDPP and Ghostie and we're going to see Deadpool.  I never really thought I'd want to see it, as I am NOT a Deadpool fan.  But I saw a trailer that had Colossus all metaled up in it.  And I heard there's a LOT of Ryan Reynolds shirtless and nude-ish and stuff.  So yeah, I thought I'd at least take a shot at it.  So we'll see.

Also found yesterday, my 17 year old cousin wrecked his car, and to some extent, himself as well.  He was ejected from the car, and had to be flown to York Hospital.  He's going to be okay, but other than some bruising and cuts, he has two fractured vertebrae in his neck.  He's having surgery on his neck tomorrow morning to put some mesh in.  Also, he'll be wearing a neck brace for a while.  Poor kid.  But at least he survived.

What a week, thought, what a week.

POLT

No comments: