Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Don't quote me boy, cause I ain't said shit....

So I got back home today from a nearly week long vacation to, from and in Toronto.  They'll be more posts upcoming about all this, but first, allow me to give you a few quotes. (Michelle and I tried to keep track of all the things we wanted to, but we didn't keep as good a track as we had hoped.)  There may be more quotes added to this list, as I think of them.

- "It's good to be friends with a vegetarian, you get more meat."  "And I DO love more meat!" - Polt
- "Whoo-hoo!  We left Pennsylvania, we've driven for an hour, and now we're back in PA!" - Michelle
- "Are you gonna have an orgasm?  Do I need to let you and that steak alone for a bit?" - Michelle
- "It's 7:00PM and we're in bed?" "It's great to be old!" - Michelle
- "HA!  I'm sorry, it must be the vicodin." - Polt
- "There's not enough triangles in the world." - Michelle
- "My God, you're a freak.  But your MY lil freak." - Polt
- "Oh look, Canadian snow!" "Hmm, doesn't seem all that different from American snow." - Michelle
- "You can never have too many pictures of The Tower!" - Michelle
- "You can never have too much kale." "ANY kale is too much kale." - Polt
- "We should have gotten the $150 seats so we could see his naked ass up close!" - Polt
- WOW (said very sarcastically on multiple occasions by both of us)
- "There's not enough orange in the world." - Michelle 
- "I saw it on Facebook, so it HAS to be true." - Michelle
- "Excuse me, are you a local?" "No, I'm from Houston Texas." - the guy sitting next to us in a restaurant Michelle spoke to
- "Oh look, a falafel stand!""Gee, do ya think it has kale in the falafels?" - Polt
- "Geez, CAN this elevator run any slower?" "Well sometimes the construction workers that get on are kinda cute." - Michelle
- "You're ignoring me, aren't you?" "Yes, yes I am." - Polt
- "There's not enough yodeling in the world." - Michelle
- "All the cholorine in the pool was killing my brain." - Michelle
- "I'm not carrying you home.  I'll drag you home by your hooker boots, but I'm not carrying you home." - Polt
- "Rhubarb is not a fruit, it's barely food!" - Polt
- "He looks like a kale kinda guy." "....what the hell is wrong with you?" - Polt
- "I can't find my key!" "Again????" - Michelle
- "We'll call it Chris And Michelle's Gay Disco Club, Yodeling School and Brewery!" - Polt

POLT


No comments: