Saturday, June 18, 2016

I'm just a sappy mess this whole week.

I keep thinking of the two guys who were going to get married and instead they had a joint funeral.  And I tear up.

I keep thinking of the mother of 12 who threw herself over her 21 year old son and was killed.  But she saved her son's life.  And I tear up.

I was watching Zootopia, of all things.  There's a scene wherein a baby fox is in an elephant costume and he gets sad and toots his little fake trunk dejectedly.  And I tear up.

There's a later scene where one of the character's has a flashback to where as a kid, he wanted to join a scout troop.  But he was a predator and all the others were prey, so they ended up slapping a muzzle on him and he ran away. And I tear up.

I sit here and watch some Voice auditions on YouTube.  And I tear up. The family members are crying.  And I tear up. The contestants don't get any judges to turn around. And I tear up.  The contestants get all four judges to turn around. And I tear up.

I watch people singing Sam Smith's "I'm Not The Only One".  And I tear up.

Seriously.  My emotions are not just on my sleeve, their leaking down my hand and dripping into a puddle on the floor.  Shit is crazy.

POLT

No comments: