Saturday, June 25, 2016

I have been laid low with a sore throat/flu like stuff for most of this week. 

I woke up with it on Tuesday.  Was bad all day.  Was worse Wednesday.  Still have it now,   It sucks.  I left work Wednesday taking 5 hours of vacation.  Yesterday, I took sick leave, thinking I might be off today as well.  When I woke up, it wasn't that bad, and I went to work.  Did the essential duties and then at 10:00, I left, taking 6 hours vacation.  It's not extremely painful anymore, and the fever is gone, but man I am just wiped out tired.  And still when I cough or swallow it's painful.  

So I'm going to do today, what I've done over the past week: Watch more Game Of Thrones.  I'm a smidge over halfway through the 3rd season.  It's possible I could get all the way through it this weekend.

Anyway, onwards and upwards.....the winter is coming.

POLT

No comments: