Saturday, October 15, 2016

Check this out, real quick, don't know if everybody know (Part 566)...

Check This Out!

I coulda used this one day this past week.


I was a terrible mood after a horrific morning on Wednesday at work, and one of my close friends came in my office and said something political.  Normally, I just ignore this stuff, or, depending on who it is speaking, explain to them where they are mistaken.  However, this particular day, upon hearing that, I just went off.  I ripped his head off and shit down his throat.  I'm pretty sure I was foaming at my mouth and spittle was flying from my mouth.

After he left, and I calmed down, I DID apologize to him. Twice that day.  Twice the next day, and I think I even did so on Friday as well.  That's how bad about how I felt.

Unfortunately, I didn't have a cake like this.

POLT

No comments: