Sunday, October 23, 2016

Yep, well it happened today. I saw my first Christmas ad on Television.

ON OCTOBER TWENTY-FUCKING-THIRD!!!!!!

WHAT THE FUCK??????

Crimeny, it's not even Halloween and we're being subjected to Christmas advertising!  Again!

I absolutely DESPISE American big business/corporate practices.

Whoever decided to air this shit this soon needs to be strapped to a chair and have Christmas Shoes, Grandma Got Run Over By A Reindeer, and any and all Kenny Loggins Christmas music piped into earphones tied to their heads non-stop, 24/7 from now until Christmas Day!

Course, on the plus side, it's not as bad as last year, when the first K-Mart Christmas ad I saw was back on September 23rd.

Nonetheless, now there's a boycott list over in the sidebar.  And it will grow and remain there until the day after Thanksgiving, when Christmas ads should start.  And in addition to the list, I'll be boycotting those businesses until then as well.

POLT

No comments: