Tuesday, October 11, 2016

If I were a hero, I'd be Martin Luthor (Part 418)...

Superhero Anydays

I absolutely LOVE this pic.  I've possibly posted it before, I'm sure I'll post it again sometime in the future!  Back in the early mid-80s, there was a plan to have a team-up between Marvel's Avengers and DC's JLA.  And it was to be drawn by the incredible George Perez.


On the left we have the Avengers, and roughly from right to left, bottom to top we have: She-Hulk, Hercules, Hawkeye, Ant-Man, Beast, The Wasp, Captain America, Thor, The Vision, Scarlet Witch, Iron Man, Starfox, Quicksilver and Captain Marvel.

On the right, we have the JLA, roughly right to left, bottom to top we have: The Atom, Green Arrow, Wonder Woman, the Martian Manhunter, Elongated Man, Black Canary, Aquaman, Superman, Batman, Firestorm, Zatanna, Red Tornado, Green Lantern, The Flash, Hawkman,

POLT

No comments: