Friday, October 28, 2016

Hey kids, had issues with the new computer last night, but today when I got home, it booted up just like it's supposed to.  And it's not running slow.  So that's good stuff.  The hardware issues are I think corrected.

I attempted to get some of the software back on it, and damned if I didn't have ALL kinds of issues even getting Google Chrome to be like it had been. I'm sure it's a brainfart on my part, but after screwing with it for over a half hour, I was just like, "fuck it".  I shut it down, and I'll try again tomorrow night.

All my photos and documents and stuff are still on there, that's no problem.  I just gotta get Chrome and my anti-virals, and some other things back on there to make it run like I want it to.  Hopefully, that'll all go easier tomorrow.  


So i hope we're nearing the end of all this, and I'll be back to posting like normal soon.

Hang in there.


POLT

No comments: