Thursday, September 25, 2014

Check this out, real quick, don't know if everybody know (Part 120)...

Check This Out!

I don't know if I mentioned on here before or not (although I think I did), but my buddy Corey, for a few weeks this summer, went off and joined the circus.  He's been 'playing with fire' for a few years now, but in the circus, he was a fire-eater, fire-breather, whatever.  

He's back in the real world now, doing real (boring) work.  But he still does the fire stuff on the side, on weekends at festivals and such.

Here's a photo I got from the Interwebs.



This is kinda cool, right?  It makes me wanna go see him perform sometime.

POLT

1 comment:

Tam said...

Very cool. I worked with a fire eater for awhile. (not in my current job). It's actually kind of gross. A mouthful of lighter fluid that you blow out. Blech. Looks very wild though.