Saturday, September 13, 2014

Fetch me the remote control, we got football tonight....

During Football season, I really only want 4 things to happen each week.  

In increasing level of importance, they are:

1) The Washington Redskins to lose.
2) The Dallas Cowboys to win.
3) To pick more games correctly then ALCMDPP (we pick the winner of each game each week and the games we differ on, we bet $1.00 a game.  We go throughout the entire season.  Last year, as I recall, he owed me around $18 dollars or so....)
4) To have my pic in the Winner's Pool at work win. (We each paid $10 and each week have to pick a team that will win.  We can only pick each team once.  Last one standing takes the money....usually around $300).

So how did I do this week?

1) Redskins lost.  YAY!
2) Dallas lost. Boo!
3) I got 5 pics correct to his 0 pics, I'm up by $5. YAY!
4) My pic to win, Philadelphia, won.  YAY!

So I'm 3-1 for one this week.  Not too shabby.

POLT

No comments: