Wednesday, September 24, 2014

You're safe, I'll shield you from the pain...

So, last night, I checked out the Season 2 premiere of Marvel's Agents Of SHIELD.  I had started watching the first season last year, had seen a few of the episodes and liked them.  But then I forgot the day and time the show was on and missed a few episodes and then just decided, screw it.

But I though I'd five season 2 a chance.  And I gotta say, I enjoyed it!  I really had no idea what the hell was going on with all the new people (cause, ya know, I didn't watch most of last season), but I liked what I saw.  Decent plot, decent characterization, the Asian chick (sorry I don't know her name) still kicked ass.  Oh, and they had a real, live Marvel super-villain, one of my favorites: Crusher "Absorbing Man" Creel.  He even had his ball and chain, for a short bit.

And, by Thor's Hammer!, he was freakin' HOTT.  Especially when walking away wearing on a pair of like pajama pants.  I mean, the chest was amazing, but the bootie under those jammies was rockin'!
Here, take a gander at him:

(I mean check out the biceps, pecs and nips!)

And the real sin lies in the fact that I could NOT find a photo of his ass in the light blue jammies.

But enough about him.  For now.  The show, was pretty good as I said.  Just by coincidence, I had been at Sam's earlier in the day and found the first season on DVD.  I debated getting it, really thought about turning it down, but in the end, picked it up.  Thinking I'll watch it at some point in time.

Well after liking last night's episode, that time is NOW.  Even while I type this.

POLT

No comments: