Sunday, May 01, 2016

And here's some pics from this weekend: 

Here's Louis and I at the comic con.

Me and Spider-Man.  He was so tiny.  But he was constantly squatting down all the time like Spidey does in the comics.  It was when he lifted his mask that we saw he was like 16 or so, so that explains why he was so limber ad his knees hadn't given out on him yet.

Nick Fury and Captain America!

Me and Captain America.  His costume was really amazing.  And he was quite the cutie as well.

Dr. Doom takes on Nick Fury and Captain America!  The Doom outfit was truly amazing as well.  Can't be all the work that went into it.

Louis napping between out visits.

Louis, some Ghostbusters and Ekto 1!  The cutest thing was, see that lil kid in the car window?  As I was focusing this, I said, "Say Slimer!"  And a bunch of them did.  But as I brought the phone down from taking the pic, the lil kid then yelled out, "Sly-MAH!"  hehehe.

Corey swinging the beer keg by his ears. 

Corey sliding needles under his skin.

Some guy stapling money to Corey's stomach.

Some girl stapling money to his arm.

Corey will all the money stapled to him. Crazy!

Little Wolverine.  he moved when I took the pic, that's why it's so blurry.

the absolutely adorable littlest Hobbit!

When we were walking around the Mall, in the comic book store there, I saw the TARDIS!  I didn't see a Doctor or companion anywhere, but I'm sure they were somewhere in the Mall. 

POLT

No comments: