Thursday, June 09, 2016

SO....

Some stuff.

Right now, the Carbonite backup is at 89%.  Hopefully when I get home tomorrow night, it'll be done and I can start using the new computer.  After 5 days, we're 9/10ths of way done.
************************
Yesterday, after work, I had my dentist appointment to get my crown put on.  They took the impression back before i went to Toronto in early April.  They probably had the crown back before now, but never called me to get it put on.  And I could have called earlier, but I knew I had an appointment this past Monday for a cleaning, and I'd just ask them then.  So he put it on today.

Had no problems with it.  I was afraid it wouldn't really fit right, cause the old one didn't really fit right for a little bit.  But this one fits perfectly!  YAY!
************************
Ten to twelve years ago, I had a few hookups with this guy named Jason (see a bit about him HERE).  We hadn't played together for years, at least seven for sure, because I've been in this house for seven years, and he's never been here.

Well earlier in the year, I was trolling around Facebook (as you do), and looked him up there.  Luckily, he's got an unusual last name.  I sent him a friend request.  It took a few days but he accepted it.  We chatted there, then exchanged email addresses, and conversed that way.

Well, Tuesday evening, he stopped by.

And ohmygosh, the sex was so good!  I dont remember him being that....enthusiastic before!  

Anyway, he doesn't live terribly closeby, but he has family near me.  So hopefully, he'll be visiting that family more, so we can have a few repeat encounters!
*************************
So let's see what happened politically this week.  Hillary officially wrapped up the Democratic nominee (#Imwithher).  Bernie met with Obama, he said he'd work with her to defeat Trump.  Obama endorses Hillary. Elizabeth Warren is set to endorse her later tonight.  A pretty good week for her.

And Donald Trump?  He makes racist comments about an American born and raised, Latino last named Federal Judge who is in charge of a civil case against The Donald.  Showing his true colors and getting criticism from his OWN party members.  Definitely NOT a good week.

I expect many many more weeks like this between now and November.

See, The Donald is VERY thin skinned, and he also just can't help blowing off at the mouth when he's in front of a microphone (which is nearly all the time).  He over the next 5 months, he's going to have to guns trained on him of not only Hillary Clinton, but President Obama, Vice President Biden, Elizabeth Warren, Bill Clinton, and, come nest week after the DC primary and Bernie suspends his campaign, Senator Sanders as well.

Oh, it's going to be a thing of beauty.  I've stocked up on the popcorn to enjoy the show.
**************************
Saturday is the DC Capitol Pride Parade!  Yay!

I am traveling down for the day with my coworker StratCat and my fuckbuddy Derick.  StratCat's cousin CC and her son Josh (who, I'm told, will be wearing crocheted booty shorts! Whaaa?) are getting a hotel room and spending the weekend there to enjoy not only the Parade, but the Festival on Sunday.  Also, my friend (and cutie) Travis from Long Island (formerly known as Paul's Insanely Cute Boyfriend Travis) is coming down and getting a hotel room (in a different hotel) for the weekend as well.  AND, it's possible my friend Diego, from NY (whom I've never met in person, but we've been talking on the phone since November) might be coming down from NYC for the Parade as well!

And somehow, I'm gonna try to get all the disparate people, in disparate locations around DC, all together at the same place and the same time, so we can watch the parade all at the same time, in the same place.  

We'll see if I can pull all this off. It'll be a fun time regardless.
****************************
And so, hey, let's end this baby with some eye candy, eh?


UPDATE: Diego just called to confirm he's gonna be in DC for Pride this weekend!  YAY!

POLT

No comments: