Wednesday, July 13, 2016

UPDATE:  Still using the old computer.  I didn't take the new to the computer place.  I asked a friend of mine if they knew their shit and were reliable.  He answered me but asked why I wasn't asking him to do it (working on computers is his day job).  I told him I wouldn't want to use him like that, but he said he could take a look at it.  So tomorrow night, he's coming over, we're gonna hang for a bit and he'll look it, and if he can't get it fixed right then, he'll take it with him for a few days to see if he can fix it.  So that's good.

But since I'm using the old computer now, I'm not going to be putting too many photos up.  I don't want to reuse photos, or use photos now and again later....although I might anyway, who knows?

So, moving on....

I dont know if I mentioned before or not, but the a/c at work is busted.  It's been miserable there.  When I come in at 8AM, the temp in my office has been 90 degrees.  *SIGH* I got two fans going in there and it still doesn't help very much. But in the good news, 'they' say the contractors will start working on the a/c tomorrow and it 'should' be a two day job.  So, "if" all goes well, we should have the a/c back by Friday night or Saturday.  Fingers crossed....

Also.....

Still have a bit of a cough, but I've only been taking the anti-biotic since Monday so that's probably not enough time to knock the sinus infection out of me, if that's the problem.  Again, fingers crossed...

Hmmm, I guess that's all for now.  I'll keep you all updated.  

Stay cool in all that heat out there!

POLT

No comments: