Monday, September 23, 2013

2013 Week 2 & 3...

Forgot to do this last week, so I'll put that out here first:


Last week, wasn't such a great week for me.  While the Redskins did lose again, which is good, Dallas lost as well, which is bad.  Last week in bets with ALCMDPP, I came out ahead 4-2, meaning that he then owed me $1.00.  And the team I chose in the work winner's pool, Baltimore, won as well.  So yeah, three out of the four occurred, which is good, but Dallas lost is bad.  So it was mixed.

Then, this week, Week 3, things were, well monumentally better!  Dallas won, good.  Redskins lost, falling to 0-3, really REALLY good.  In the bets, I ended up 1-2, meaning ALCMDPP and I are now tied again owing each other nothing.  And my team at work, Seattle won as well.  But in addition, I do not like the 49ers or the Steelers (although I don't detest them like I do the Redskins), and they both lost (the Squealers falling to 0-3 as well, and SF falling to 1-2), so that's good.  And, in addition to the Redskins, the other two teams in Dallas's division, Philadelphia and the Giants both lost as well (the Giants ALSO going to 0-3), leaving Dallas in the lead on the division.

Yeah, it's way early in the season, who knows what will happen before the season's over, but right now, like people say about McDonalds, I'm loving it!

POLT

No comments: