Monday, September 16, 2013

So I had a poll up last Monday, asking you all to guess why I got up at 7:30am on my day off work.  The poll is now closed and as the votes were as follows:

Booty Call - 5 votes
Dentist Appointment - 3 votes
Mom needed help with something at her house - 2 votes
Loud noises from neighbors next door - 0 votes
Working for a coworker - 0 votes

Well I do occasionally work Mondays for my coworkers, but not last week.  And I do sometimes hear loud noises, especially music, but it's never woken me up.  Last Monday mom DID need some help with some things around her house, but that wasn't until the afternoon.  And I DID have a dentist appointment at 12:15 in the afternoon, but that wouldn't have me get up at7:30am.

No, the reason was indeed what half of you thought: a booty call.  He and I get together perhaps once a month, usually in the mornings cause he has to be in Frederick around noon.  And despite the early hour I need to get up on a day off, he is WELL worth it.

POLT

No comments: