Thursday, March 24, 2016

Earlier in the week, I went to Martin's and got a few things.  I noticed I had 186 points.  For every 100 point you get, you get 10 cents off a gallon of gas the next time you get gas.  I kept thinking, I NEED to spend another $14 there and soon, so I can get the remaining points I need, and before the end of the month when some of those points expire.

So after work, I went to Martin's and got a few things, I didn't really need, but I got enough so that I had 203 points.


When I got home and thought about this more, I realized I had just spent $17 so I could get 20 cents off a gallon of gas.

Now let's assume I get 10 gallons of has the next time.  That means I will have saved $2.  

So in other words, I spent $14 to save myself $2.

Man, they know how to market those points to idiots, don't they?

.....such an idiot.....

POLT

No comments: