Sunday, March 13, 2016

SO...

Thursday after work, I went to eat Mexican with Phoenix.  We had a good time, even though I had a low grade headache all day long.  Still, had fun with him like I always do.  Then, when I got home, I got a message from a new fuckbuddy, and we tried to get something set up, but it ended up not working out.

Saturday night, after work, I went to the theater with ALCMDPP and we watched "10 Cloverfield Lane".  I was underimpressed.  It was okay, for what it was.  But I thought it was a bit deceptive to attach this to the previous Cloverfield movie.  It could have stood by itself.  But it was like it was two different movies: the majority of the movie, and then the last fifteen minutes or so.

Afterwards, we went to Cafe del Sol and get something to eat.  I came home and hung out here and had a good time, watching presidential and history stuff on CNN of all places.

And then, of course, we had to start Daylight Savings Time.  *SIGH*  I HATE that.

So tonight, I have to watch last week's Walking Dead along with the new one.  I missed last week's episode due to the Downton Abbey finale party.

Going tomorrow to take Sebastian in to get him looked at.  He's been running...rough for a few weeks.  Mom's going along in her car.  We're going to drive around and do some shopping while they look at him.  Hopefully there wont be anything too expensively wrong with him.

Have a dentist appointment this week to make the imprint for the new crown.  Also, next Monday I go get my taxes done.

Oh, and one other thing...one month from today, just a few short weeks into the future, I'll be in TORONTO!  Whoo-hoo!!!

POLT

No comments: