Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Hit me like a Mack....

So thanks to Hulu that I now get on Roku (and once more an additional thanks to ALCMDPP), I've been watching Marvel's Agents of Shield on Wednesday after work instead of on Tuesday nights.  I enjoy the show, more or less.  It's not the best, but it's trying to do well, and it's head and shoulders above the Batman v Superman Dawn of Crappiness travesty in theaters right now.

Anyway, one of the best thing about the show is Alphonso "Mack" Mackensie.


He is SUCH a hottie.  And he's got this deep, sexy voice.  But that's just his appearance (which usually is enough for me).  In addition to his looks, the character is usually the voice of reason among the other characters, speaking sense and not going to the fringe or using crazytalk or what have you.

So yeah, he's easy on the eyes, and pretty much my favorite character despite his looks.  A great combination.

And in the episode "Parting Shots", when the agents had a goodbye toast for two agents leaving, Mack had tears in his eyes....oh it was SO sad....so aDORable, but sad!


POLT

No comments: