Thursday, January 19, 2017


I'll be.  All day.  All decked in black, down to my socks and undies.  Won't you join me?




Also, today I found online a list of things people can do to help deal with oncoming apocalypse.  Some good advice there, but I found these three to be the best:

- Don't engage in a debate with a tRumpet.  Like a musical instrument being played by someone who doesn't know how it play it, it can be loud, obnoxious and deafening.
- If tRump insults someone, something, an issue or whatever, support it!  If it pisses him off, there must be some good to it. (This I have already done, as I purchased a subscription to Vanity Fair magazine when tRump was degrading them.)
- AND MOST IMPORTANTLY - we have to prepare for a very difficult two to four years.  Remember that.

Sage advice, worth taking.

POLT

No comments: