Sunday, February 12, 2012

One time in summer camp, when I was twelve (Part 45)...

12 For The 12th

Even though he stopped doing these, I still give CHAD full credit for coming up this idea!

8:15AM
Playing some Angry Birds while laying in bed.


10:35AM
Preparing to drive to A Local Celebrity, Mr. David ParisPeking's house, and this is the music I chose. (Thanks Tam!)

11:58AM
Mrs. A Local Celebrity, Mr. David ParisPeking and the middle girl, Katie ParisPeking, in the jammies, while I wait for ALMDPP to get out of the shower.

12:12PM
As we left the house, I snapped a photo of the oldest, Abby, the youngest, Jackie, Missy, the dog, and Katie (the background watching TV).

1:00PM
My deLICious lunch at Friscos.  LOVE that sandwich and that chili! (Course with the onions and both the sandwich and the chili, and the chili itself, it's a damn good thing no one's spending the night tonight!)

1:50PM
Inside the comic book store.  I didn't find anything I wanted, but it's always a treat to browse through these stores anyway.  And the 10 foot Hulk statue is always fun too.

2:16PM
Going into Barnes & Noble.  Since Borders is gone, it's the closet big bookstore around here.  And I LOVE their selection, it kicks Borders' ass.

2:44PM
ALCMDPP purchased this for his wife today.  Voyager is her favorite Star Trek series (I dont understand why either).  She loved it so much she named her second child after Janeway.  I will admit, the bust is kinda nifty...even if it IS Janeway with the horrendous 'bun o'steel'.

5:37PM
Doing a load of laundry.

5:55PM
Watching some Voyager episodes (DVD set loaned to me by MRS. ALCMDPP...Thanks!)

6:10PM
Eating peanuts while watching Voyager.

7:12PM
Making hamburgers on the George Foreman for supper! YUMMY!

POLT

1 comment:

Michelle M. said...

Love the cover Tam picked for the CD. I never think to buy peanuts in their shells for a snack (they're the only good thing about going to a baseball game).

Our Barnes and Noble stopped selling music, which is sad. They turned that area into a giant toy store. Bleh.