Tuesday, February 21, 2012

He's got muscles, did you see the cow with the furrowed brow?

Last week, I'm not sure why, when getting groceries, I saw something and decided spontaneously to buy it.



Laughing Cow Creamy Swiss Wedges.  I've seen them advertised on TV and when I saw them in the store, I thought, "Aw why not?  What the hell?"

I'm not sure if I like them or not.  I mean, I'm eating them, and probably will finish all of them in this wheel.  But I'm not sure if I like them.  It's like cream cheese, looking like it, similar texture and which is generalyl sweet-ish and has a...creamy taste.  But, instead, it's got a swiss cheese taste.  It doesn't taste like it looks.  And that's a bit of a shock for me.  Nonetheless, I do continue to eat it. 

I just don't know.

POLT

2 comments:

Adam said...

gross!

Michelle M. said...

Yuck!