Monday, February 18, 2013

Conversation has it's hold on me (Part 7)...

Conversations With Kris


Saturday night, Kris spent the night (see the post below), but he had to work Sunday morning.  So I set the alarm for an hour and a half before he had to be there.  That would give us time to wake up.  And while we were waking up, there was some foreplay, no bedtimesexxyfun officially, just playing around.  Then he got a shower, and I just threw some clothes on, intending to shower when I got back (I DID brush my teeth, however).

So right before we go out the door, we kiss.  And he pulls back in mid-kiss and looks at me puzzled.

Polt: What?
Kris: .....Kiss me again.
(we do.  when it ends he says)
Kris: Your beard smells like my balls.
Polt: ....so who's fault is it your balls smell?
Kris: So who told you NOT to go down there until he showered.
Polt: ...Shut up and kiss me again.

And we did.

POLT

No comments: