Sunday, February 10, 2013

Naughty, naughty, naughty We like to party...

I've been naughty recently.  And not in a good way.  I've been eating all the wrong stuff (although I did make a seriously delicious batch of chili last week that fed me for four days), and I've not taken a walk since Feb 4.  In addition, last night, I was searching Amazon and Barnes&Noble comparing prices and ended up buying 6 books from Amazon (they were cheaper) for $68 buck.  But three of them were only $2 each.  however, they have to ship from the UK, so the shipping is higher.  But still not a bad deal.  And I also spent $50 on three books at an independent publisher cause all their books were 40% off until Valentine's Day, so I HAD to get them there and I HAD to get them now.  

*SIGH*

At least that's what I'll tell myself when I'm deducting the money from my account and swearing at myself for wasting money.

At any rate, here is my yearly total for books:

Start: 8 books for $62.85, average $7.86 per book.
Now: 17 books for $182.10, average $10.71 per book.

POLT

No comments: