Friday, February 15, 2013

Still at it, till death us do part (Part 34)...

Dead Or Alive?

Remember, no cheating, just your best guess.

Today, I'm taking us back to the sitcoms of the 1970s.

Bonnie Franklin



Ms. Franklin was born in 1944.  She is perhaps best known for playing Ann Romano in One Day At A Time, from 1975 to 1984.  She has been nominated for an Emmy and a Golden Globe.

(and here's the opening credits for the show)

So tell me, Bonnie Franklin, is she....Dead Or Alive?

POLT

5 comments:

Tam said...

Alive. I had that hair cut, or close.

Anonymous said...

I'm going to say alive on this one too!

Mark said...

Alive, and I hated that show. She was always yelling.

Michelle M. said...

I can't staaaand her! What an awful overactress. I'm sure she's still alive and still irritating.

john said...

Alive.