Monday, February 10, 2014

So yeah, I had jury selection today.  Only took half a day, they were only picking one jury. I was SURE, because of my job, I'd never get on a jury.  But no, no I was wrong. I AM indeed on the jury for that case.

And normally, being a jury again would be great, cause I was on two back in college and had a fun time; very interesting.  But this one, I did not want to be on.  And I can say nothing more about it, cause I'm not allowed to.  But whatever.....on it I am.  Luckily, it's only supposed to be a two day trial.  And I'll just have to do my civic duty to the best of my ability.  I mean, it's part of living in a free, Democratic society, right?


POLT

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

One of my career choices pretty much guarantees I shall never serve on a state or federal jury.

That was because over a decade ago I worked at the State Attorney General's office. All I have to do is mention that and I'll be tossed quicker than split.

Michelle M. said...

You should have worn your "Hang 'em all!" tshirt.