Sunday, February 09, 2014

Lord, that's the jury of love I dreamed....

No sure if I mentioned this on here yet or not, but guess who has just duty tomorrow?  Yep, this guy right here.

I had jury duty back more than 20 years ago when I was in college. The selection last three days and I got chosen for two juries.  Ten years ago, or so, I was called again, and this time the selection process lasted like half a day and we were done.  No idea how long it'll take this time.

I don't think I'll be chosen for any juries, because of where I work.  I can't imagine any defense attorney allowing me on a jury.  Nonetheless, I would LOVE to be on a jury again, cause I had a great time on the two previous juries.


A co-worker of mine has it as well, so I'll have someone to talk to that I already know, but I'm still taking a book along.

So what will be doing tomorrow?  My civic duty!  yeah, that's how I roll.

POLT

No comments: