Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Fetch the remote control, we got football tonight (Week 8)...

Let's see how I did this past week:



1) Washington won, which is a Boo, but since they beat Dallas, that's a double BOO!!!
2) Dallas lost, a Boo, but they lost to Washington, to another double BOO!!!
3) I won both pics with ALCMDPP, so he now owes me $11.
4) The team I picked in the Work Winner's Pool, Seattle, won, which is a YAY.

BUT, my anger and frustration with Dallas is tempered a bit because, since they lost, three of the five remaining people in the Work Winner's Pool were kicked out, leaving just me and one other person.  And we both agreed to split the money.  So the Winner's Pool is over (the Work Loser's Pool starts in two weeks), Dallas lost, but because of it, I ended up $185 richer.  

That money pretty much soothes any hurt feelings I have over Dallas' loss, ya know?

POLT

No comments: