Tuesday, October 07, 2014

I mentioned last week that my cousin had her lil boy Morgan.  Mom's been down there in Baltimore helping her since my cousin can't drive or lift things, etc, due to the staples from the caesarian.  And today, I went down to visit.  Was there for a few hours.  He was an amazing baby, not fussy at all.  Well, while they ate and I watched him while he laid on the sofa, he did get a little fussy, but I'd tell him, "Hey Morgan, no fussies!  No fussies faces allowed."  And every time he stopped.  Good kid.

And of COURSE I had to take some pics.

Look how small he is compared to my hand!

He looked away....

,,,but I got him looking right at me the next time!

A selfie of us...while in the middle of it, I was still talking.

So I got another one with a smile

POLT

1 comment:

Michelle M. said...

So cute! The baby, too : D.