Monday, October 27, 2014

Today, I had my follow up appointment with the Doctor.  I have now idea why, or more importantly HOW, I scheduled the appointment for 8:30 in the morning?  What the fuck was I thinking, setting up the appointment that freakin early?  But I did somehow get up and get there on time.  And that was the start a VERY busy day!

The doctor told me to increase the insulin units from 10 to 15 a night.  And that's really the only change.  So that went well overall.  

Then, since I hadn't gotten up in time to eat, I went to Denny's for breakfast.  Delicious.

Then I ran to Sam's cause I needed stuff, including toilet paper, bathroom cups, trash bags, some Clariton, a few other things.  

Then I went to Ollie's to peruse the books and picked up some (but that's another post entirely).

I came home, dropped that stuff off, gathered a few things up, and left again, stopping first at the Post Office to mail several bills.

Then to the Credit Union to put $38 in rolled coins I had collected into my accounts.

Then to the auto parts store for new windshiled wipers.

Then to the Hallmark store to buy my cards for November.  

Then to get some lunch.  I brought it home and ate it and then got online.

And then made arrangements with a really cute guy I've been chatting with for some weeks.  Our schedules finally aligned and he stopped by and there was much bedtimesexxyfun.  And after he left, and I caught my breath, I got on here to post this.


And all this before 2:30 in the afternoon.  

I've done more in those 6 hours than I probably will every night this coming week!

POLT

No comments: