Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Little bunny foo-foo hopping through the forest....

Monday, I got the desire for some ice cream.  This happens, maybe twice a year.  I get a pint of Ben & Jerrys something or other and in three or four days I've finished it and I'm good for another six months.

But this time, for some reason, I was craving a specific ice cream: Moose Tracks!  I love the vanilla, and the caramel and the lil peanut butter cups.  Yummy!

Unfortunately, on my travels, I could not local any Moose Tracks.  Don't know if it's not being made anymore, or if maybe they were just sold out.  But I settled for a pint of B&J's Strawberry Cheesecake ice cream.  And as I was walking out of the frozen food section, I noticed something called Bunny Tracks.




It's got, and I quote, "creamy vanilla ice cream loaded with your favorite goodies - chocolate covered peanuts, peanut butter filled chocolate bunnies, a thick chocolate fudge ribbon and a peanut butter caramel ribbon".  YUMMY!  It's made by Blue Bunny...obviously.  And it is delicious.

AND....three days later, the 1.75 quarts container is empty and in the trash.  And I'm good with ice cream until like October.  By then, I might have all the additional sugar worked out of my system.

POLT

1 comment:

Michelle M. said...

I do that six month thing, too. But with cherry pie. Only I eat in in two days instead of three...