Monday, April 14, 2014

Before I get to cranky, you better (Part 6)...

What's Better?

This is the first multiple choice What's Better? (well yes, technically, I know they've ALL been multiple choice...) (And YES, I know, since I'm giving you more than two options, this should technically be called What's Best?..but shut up and just go with me here, okay?)

I hope you're all Star Trek fans...mind you, I'm not asking for the best series, I'm asking for the best Captain.  The series itself could be substandard, but if that series' Captain was the best Captain, that's who I want you to vote for.  Have at it!

Captain Kirk, or...

Captain Picard, or...

Captain Sisko, or....

Captain Janeway, or....

Captain Archer?

Vote below.  Leave reasons, rationales, or questions in the comments.




POLT

3 comments:

Michelle M. said...

Such a tough one. Love me some Picard. Had to go with the original, though!

Tam said...

I like Kirk for the nostalgia value, but Picard was my first Star Trek crush. Unless of course you had chosen Baby Kirk then, gah.

vuboq said...

Agree! This almost needed to be a bracket challenge or something. Too hard to choose. I went with Janeway, because I love me the Bun of Steel. Plus, she had the adventurous nature of Kirk and the diplomacy of Picard.