Forgot last month, so today we'll just do two in one post.
Today In The History Of
Polt's Comic Book Collection
Firstly, for December, we go back 9 years to December 2011 and DC's Justice League International #2.
This is one of the few good titles to come out of the DC's ultra crappy New52 reboot. But this only lasted 12 issues. Whether it was supposed to be a limited series, or they just canceled it I don't know, but it was probably the last DC title I got on a regular basis.
********************
And for this month, we go back twenty years to January 2001 and X-Men The Hidden Years #14.
This series was written and drawn by John Byrne and dealt with the original X-Men between the canceling of their original series and the restarting with the New X-Men in the mid 70s. It was a pleasant, kinda fun series, I enjoyed it.
POLT




No comments:
Post a Comment