Monday, May 08, 2017

So here's what I've done recently.

Last Saturday, April 29th, I went with two of my friends to a local high school's spring play, like we do every year.  This year is was Guys And Dolls.  I didn't think I'd like it because I've seen that play somewhere before and didn't like it then.  But this time, it was pretty darn good.  Very entertaining.

Sunday, Derick came over for some bedtimesexxyfun.  After he left, I got a text from Johnnie.  He was back from Shanghai, China (yep, China!  He's working there at the University Of Shanghai!), and he brought his girlfriend with him.  He wanted to do lunch, and so, Monday do lunch we did.

I met his girlfriend, and I'm probably misspelling her name, but the way it's pronounced is Ton Ting.  She was a cute little thing, so sweet.  We chatted a bit here before we went to eat at Montezuma's (her first time eating Mexican food), and then we came back here to chat a bit more.  When she was in bathroom, he told me he was going to propose to her while there were here.  

He did....


...and she said yes!  YAY for them both!

All through last week, I took walks every other day and ate better.  Hopefully this'll help me get the diabetes under control and improve my health.

This past Saturday night, I went with Michelle and our friend Celeste as well as Michelle's mom to the Old Opera House in Charlestown WV to see Grey Gardens.  A weird play, but an enjoyable one.  And a fun time with those three ladies!

Yesterday, I had lunch with mom (she cooked: meat loaf, baked potato and asparagus) then went to see The Guardians Of The Galaxy, Vol. 2.  It was a fun movie, and I had enjoyed it, but I don't know that I liked it.  It was over the top, way too much, and seemed to be trying WAY too hard to be funny.  It wasn't a great movie, but even Marvel's not so great movies are still better than any of the crap DC is putting out now.

Today, I had a headache all day.  I just didn't feel like doing anything. I canceled by physical therapy appointment, and canceled mom coming to do help me do some stuff around the house.  I didn't shower all day, but I did go get some groceries, and then got something from KFC.  Which I only mentioned because, the lady at the counter gave me a Senior Discount.  And I dont turn 50 for 6 more months.  *SIGH* 

Anyway, that's been the last ten days or so.

POLT

No comments: