Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Family Christmas time Well, well, well, well...

Last Saturday night we had our Family Christmas.  Everyone was there, except for one uncle, although his wife was.  A cousin, his wife and son Cory weren't supposed to be there, but they showed up surprising everyone.  We had a lot of food, then I in my Santa hat and my cousin-in-law Tiffany in the elf ears hat I bought her last year, too care of handing out the gifts.  All 5 of the young ones got gifts, and grandma got several.  Most of the others of us got occassional gift certificates or the bags of candy/goodies and a homemade dishtowel from mom (she hands them out each and every year).  Also, Mom and I did the skit she wanted to do this year: I Want A Hippotamous For Christmas.  Mom had made herself a lil girl outfit, and she bought the doll, crocadile, rhino and hippo.  Everyone, including us, laughed.  And I took some photos.

Cory, a bit blurry.

I gave each of the kids one of these fish-shaped holders and filled them with the goldfish crackers.  They were a big hit with all of the kids.

And this is how Cory ate all his very quickly.  Ah, well, 13 year old boys do have quite the appetite.

This is all my Christmas gifts wrapped up and ready for opening.  Well, two of them aren't there yet, as I still haven't wrapped them, but whatever.

This is mom as the Girl Who Wants A Hippopotamous.

My cousin-in-law Quinton, photographing me while being photographed.

Two of the little cousins, horsing around on the floor.

Grandma, my mom, my aunt and one uncle.

Me in the Santa Hat, Tiff in the elf ears hat.

POLT

3 comments:

Amie said...

Mama Polt told me about the outfit she wore. I was hoping you would put up a picture. It's all that I thought it would be. Yeah!

Michelle M. said...

Oh my gosh - you're mom looks too cute. Looks like a fun time with the family :).

Michelle M. said...

Mama Polt is too cute. Looks like a fun time with the family : ).