Thursday, December 01, 2011

Sometimes, I hate my job.  yeah, I know, big whoop, who doesn't?  If we were supposed to enjoy it, it'd be called fun, not job.  But whatever.  It's nothing specific that I can point to today, in fact, today overall was a pretty decent day.  But there were little things, just pissed me off, one after the other.  Maybe it's just that time of the month I'm going through.  Nah, probably not.

At any rate, the only thing that's keeping me going is remembering that afterwork, Kris and I are going to a movie, then to my stylist so she can cut his hair (which he desperately needs) and then out to eat.  So that's all good.

I honestly think, the big thing is, the thing that's been putting me in a bad mood is that on Monday i'm getting that crumbling tooth ripped outta my head and I'm thinking it's not going to go well.  Even though I LOVE my dentist, and he's absolutely phenominal.  I think it's my own crumbling tooth that may be the issue.  So of course that's all weighing on my mind and making me a moody bitch.

Ah...whatever.  Just think of Kris, and the movies, and popcorn, and dinner, and Kris.  There, that helps.

POLT

2 comments:

Paul said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dj6kcpys_Tg&feature=player_embedded#!

Michelle M. said...

Dental work stinks. Hopefully it will be Tuesday before you know it.