Monday, December 12, 2011

One time, in summer camp, when I was twelve (Part 43)...

12 For The 12th

This whole thing is the brainchild of CHAD.  Unfortunately, this is the last month he's going to do it.  I'll probably continue doing these, if I remember to do so.  But this month, I decided to take a photo at the top of each hour from 8am to 7pm.

8:00AM
I set the alarm for 8, and it went off, but I wasn't feeling it.  So I reset the alarm to 9, grabbed my phone, snapped a photo, and went back to sleep.


9:00AM
I still wasn't feeling it at 9 either, so I snapped a photo and then laid there for a bit before finally getting up, maybe about 9:20 or so.


10:00AM
Harvesting my crops.  Don't judge me.


11:00AM
On my way to the mall to meet my buddy Ryan from work.  We were going there to check out a newly expanded comic book store and to get lunch.


12:00 noon
In the comic book store, these were two of the three graphic novels I purchased.


1:00PM
After buying our books and having a pleasant lunch, he continued to do some shopping but I came on back home.  This was at a stop light on the way home.


2:00PM
I wrapped up some more gifts, getting everything ready to shipped all over the continent.  After this, I went to the Post Office and mailed them.  Then went to the credit union to deposit some checks.

3:00PM
After the credit union, I went to the grocery store and got some supplies.

4:00PM
I watched some TV and blobbed on the couch for a bit enjoying some Law & Order.


5:00PM
But I didn't get to watch to much of the episode because I got a surprise visit from a Friend With Benefits and that took precedence over any TV show rerun. This is him leaving at 5.

6:00PM
Time for supper.  This is a chicken and rigatoni TV dinner.  It was tasty, although had too many pepper chunks it in.  I dont believe I'll be getting another one of this type.


7:00PM
Doing a little bit of very much needed cleaning of the bathroom.

And that was the day that was for me, Dec 12, 2011.
POLT

2 comments:

Michelle M. said...

This reminds me, I need to clean, make dinner and wrap presents!

Chad Darnell said...

Thank you for being a part of it all these years!

xoxo
-C