Monday, December 05, 2011

He's a dick, he's a dick He's a dick on a power trip...

Adam from Cocky & Rude is a dick.


Why is he a dick, do you ask?  Well, let me tell you.

Today, I took several checks to the Credit Union, they were from people who had ordered the 2011 Puntabulous Calendar.  I was waiting in line and praying that the really cute teller would get done with his customer before the older lady, cause, ya know, he was so cute.  And lo and behold he did.

So I got to Tyler's window, signed the checks and told him where I wanted them deposited.  And while he did, I got to stand there and admire his cuteness, eye-raping him right there in front of God and country.  Oh the things I was thinking of doing with him.

Then he turns one check around and says, "Someone's playing a joke on you."  I looked at the check, saw it was Adam's, but didn't see anything else unusual.  Then he pointed to the memo line, and written there was the word, "Sex".  Then Tyler started laughing a bit.  I blushed a bright crimson red and couldn't think of a single thing to say in response.  So after mumbling around a bit, I just said, "Um, yeah. Hah."  And then I took my receipt and beat a hasty retreat.

So I got all embarrased and stammering and tougue-tied in front of this Hottie McHotpants, all because Adam, as I may have already said, is a dick.

POLT

6 comments:

Tam said...

Ha! A better story would have been Tyler leaning on the counter and giving you a sultry look and saying "So what will ten bucks get me?"

Paul said...

::Nelson laugh::

Adam said...

HA! I love me! I'm awesome!

Anonymous said...

Bankers take the time to read the Memo line on checks? Wow. -TwoPi-

john said...

BWAAAA!!! GENIUS!

Michelle M. said...

Adam is too much. Way too much. But I love it.